<<似曾相識>>

You look like someone I know.
你跟我一個朋友長得好像。
Haven't we met before?
我們之前見過吧?


<<借題發揮>>

That's a great haircut.
你的髮型很棒。
(To the bartender) I'll have what the handsome gentlman (beautiful lady) is having.
(對酒保說)我要跟這位帥哥(美女)點一樣的東西。

<<略施小惠>>

Can I buy you a drink?
我可以請你喝一杯嗎?
You have a great smile.
你的笑容很美。

<<趁虛而入>>

Are you here alone?
你一個人在這兒嗎?
What's a handsome guy (pretty girl) like you doing here alone?
像你這樣的帥哥(美女)怎麼會落單?

<<單刀直入>>

Like to dance?
想跳舞嗎?
What do you say we go somewhere quiet...
我們另外找個安靜的地方如何……

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    usagirl 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()